happy friday everyone! camping: i've been talking about it all week, haven't i? i decided to adopt the u.k.'s word for camping - glamping* - because it just sounds infinitely better. (well, don't all their words sound posher, especially with their cute accent?) plus, london has been doing such a bang up job hosting the 2012 olympics, i was inspired to give them a tiny fist pump from across the pond. well done, you guys!
anyway, i digress. back to the business at hand, we leave for our
camping glamping trip today. however, before i leave i wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend. as you rest your head on your fluffy, down pillow and lie your body down on your cushy mattress tonight, please think of me. in the dirt. in the event that i don't make it back here on monday, due to a bear mauling or misadventures with poison oak, i have someone stopping by who will take real good care of you.
have a beautiful weekend, my friends!
oh, i haven't done this in awhile. here are some things i was loving this week that i wanted to share with you...
- if you're even remotely interested in graphic design, you'll love breanna rose
- some great blogging tips from the whip-smart vmac & cheese
- blogmilk makes the best moodboards
- two new to me sites that you must check out: approaching joy and her new leaf
- find out what happens when a blogger meets her idol
*thank you, sam, for teaching me this new word!
image source: nomad-tanzania