happy friday everyone! you guys, this is my 400th post! that blows my mind. what blows my mind even more is that i had the wherewithal to realize this milestone. ;) to commemorate this special occasion, i thought it would be fun to share some interesting facts about the blog:
- inspirationCOOPERATIVE started on november 27th, 2010. here is the first post that started it all.
- here are the four most viewed posts: sketching, something(s) about me, mini-view with happenstance, and bebe shower
- top referring sites: google, happenstance, and apartment 34 (thank you, haydee and erin!)
- top keyword searches: inspiration cooperative, marissa webb (i did one post on webb's amazing style and had no idea the post would draw traffic!), amelie hegardt (love this illustrator)
and what have i learned over 400 posts? your community means everything. the people that show up every day and read your words - whether they leave their support in comments or are silent admirers - they make the whole journey worth it. as i've mentioned before, blogging is hard work. between researching post content, creating posts, nurturing a community, engaging on other social media platforms, and trying to best support other bloggers, blogging is...well, you know. so, thank you for getting me here. [doing a happy dance over here.] as max would say, "i'll eat you up, i love you so."
here are some other things that made my week:
- did a fun interview with erin of such small steps. pop over and share some love, if you can. (thank you again for having me, erin!)
- this commencement speech by neil gaiman* about making good art and living a creative life.
- erin of like/want/need shares a PS tutorial on how to make your photos look ten times better. while you're there, check out her amazing european holiday photos.
- kate of the forgetful wife teamed up with apartment 34 to create this really cool column, life imitating art. i promise, it has something for everyone - art, fashion, and interior design.
have an amazing weekend everyone! have fun and be inspired.
*found via crystal gentilello's blog.