here is a small list of items that i think would make great gifts for that someone special in your life this christmas. i guess a gift guide of sorts. ok, you're seeing right through this, right? these are items that i would love to receive. i should be ashamed of myself; so greedy. to be fair, i have given some of these items as gifts before. i know the recipient loved them [wink]. perhaps my little list will help inspire you??
- books and magazine subscriptions - these are great gifts to give and receive. they're not too expensive and the bibliophile in your life will love them.
- 4/3 camera and a 20mm f/1.7 pancake lens - i'm putting this on my list in hopes that my husband will read this post. i am hoping for a new camera this christmas. after many discussions with avid photographers in our family, it was agreed that a 4/3 camera is the best option for me right now because of the camera's size and lens options. wishing...
- striped hand towels - i love the bohemian look of these hand towels. i'm thinking all the bathrooms in our house need a couple of these towels. in with the new, out with the old.
- polka dot intimates - this set is so perfect. one part sweet with just the right amount of sexy.
- framed art print - i'm slowly starting a collection of prints. this particular one by lisa congdon would make a great addition.
- candles - i love candles. i think they make the perfect gift because really great candles, like diptyque or jo malone, aren't cheap. one criteria i try to keep in mind when buying a gift: purchase something the person wouldn't buy for themselves, but would love to have.
image source:lisa congdon print via 20x200 / diptyque canldes